Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
GorangaX

Goranga dating system II

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I will soon make some updates of Goranga dating system. It will contain features like pregnancy, having kids and kids growing up. I will add some other features as well, like prostitution. If it all goes as planed, dialogs will be fully voiced (in English). Also, I will make it so you can date any npc anywhere (including modder's made places, expansions etc). BTW Does anybody have an idea of some ways of interacting with kids to void them being purely "cosmetic" addition. I can alway give them some basic AI like sit, eat, follow etc. Also, the problem is that kids are not linked to any specific place, so you can't give them some general AI.

Изменено пользователем GorangaX

Поделиться сообщением

may be some toys for the kids? or pony as a mount?you can make the kids CM-compatible. Improve their AI with CM scripts.Then, kids should interact with other kids. Play with them... At example boys can fight other boys with wooden swords etc... Looser will weep and search for his mother's care.And they obviously should be asking questions. Why? When? Who was Uriel Septime? and so on... A lot of questions. And from the parent's answers they'll decide to became a warrior or a priest or a thief... It is not necessary for them to choose the same class like PC, because they simply can decide not to follow their parents' way. One day they'll enter a guild on their choice and get certain equipement...

Поделиться сообщением

may be some toys for the kids? or pony as a mount?you can make the kids CM-compatible. Improve their AI with CM scripts.Then, kids should interact with other kids. Play with them... At example boys can fight other boys with wooden swords etc... Looser will weep and search for his mother's care.And they obviously should be asking questions. Why? When? Who was Uriel Septime? and so on... A lot of questions. And from the parent's answers they'll decide to became a warrior or a priest or a thief... It is not necessary for them to choose the same class like PC, because they simply can decide not to follow their parents' way. One day they'll enter a guild on their choice and get certain equipement...

Thanks a lot. Those are some cool suggestions. I would also want to make them "usefull" somehow. For example, if you go somewhere, you can tell them to collect ingredients etc.

Поделиться сообщением

I should warn you about collecting ingredients. The author of 'Companion Neeshka' mod tried it and gave it up because it works not well. The author of the 'Companion Hilda' mod based on 'Companion Neeshka' turned this option on and... it works very strange. While gathering ingredients Hilda runs between the plants for a long time while not being able to choose. Then, if there is a staircase or simply a pit she can fall down to gather something but can't get out when time comes to return. She simply tries to run through the wall.That is, how not to script ingredients searching.I think, better is to script this option with the random count of herbs adding to the kid's inventory depending on the region you are passing by.... Oh my... ! they also have a BIRTHDAY!))))

Изменено пользователем wepwawt

Поделиться сообщением

I should warn you about collecting ingredients. The author of 'Companion Neeshka' mod tried it and gave it up because it works not well. The author of the 'Companion Hilda' mod based on 'Companion Neeshka' turned this option on and... it works very strange. While gathering ingridients Hilda runs between the plants for a long time while not being able to choose. Then, if there is a staircase or simply a pit she can fall down to gather something but can't get out when time comes to return. She simply tries to run through the wall.That is, how not to script ingredients searching.I think, better is to script this option with the random count of herbs adding to the kid's inventory depending on the region you are passing by.... Oh my... ! they also have a BIRTHDAY!))))

You can also give them pocket money to something with.... I will try if any gather ingredients AI package works. Also, it's not bad if you could send your kids to "steal" when you break into some house (if you are into thief business). Изменено пользователем GorangaX

Поделиться сообщением

Some problems are in generality of the mod. I would script it so you can send children to a school to learn stuff, but you need to put marker for the school and also put some "make home position" with coordinates where they suppose to return. That will not work well in modders made mods and expansions (since you need to put marker there).

Поделиться сообщением

as for modders made regions, while using 'Companion Neeshka' I had not any problems with returning home. She has some packages to spend her daytime in the public locations talking with other NPCs and eating in the taverns. Both markers (public and home) are putted manually in the location (through dialog options). I think you should use this experience. Neeshka isn't a CM companion but as I know the only companion working fine even without OBSE.by the way, in 'Companion Hilda' there is a script that puts home marker automatically in vanilla Oblivion towns.

Изменено пользователем wepwawt

Поделиться сообщением

as for modders made regions, while using 'Companion Neeshka' I had not any problems with returning home. She has some packages to spend her daytime in the public locations talking with other NPCs and eating in the taverns. Both markers (public and home) are putted manually in the location (through dialog options). I think you should use this experience. Neeshka isn't a CM companion but as I know the only companion working fine even without OBSE.by the way, in 'Companion Hilda' there is a script that puts home marker automatically in vanilla Oblivion towns.

Thanks.The author probably used coordinates for home and some other places that you can mark. It can be set some AI package where you use radius for wandering around and doing other things and later returning to "marked place". I will definitely experiment with this!!!About this school thing, the location of the school suppose to be set beforehand (with xmarker). That means you need to do it manualy, which can be done only in vanilla oblivion (it's way too much work to make it compatible with every mod and expansion out there). But alternative to this is, as you said, to put some marker (coordinates) via dialog. The example of this is when you take your kid to church and use dialog to explane to him "This is the church. You can come here to pray". After that the kid will find church, use some AI and return home without problems. You only need to set to points "This is your home" and "This is a church". You gave me the idea!!! Will definitely work on this. Thanks again Изменено пользователем GorangaX

Поделиться сообщением

Greetings! I do not know, whether you will understand my bad English, but I will try. I wished to offer pair of ideas for yours a fashion dating system II which, concern only the female character, but, I hope, to you will like. Romantic relations in your the first to a fashion, at women, began with dialogue with the liked man. In a life, men, as a rule, start to get acquainted with women the first, therefore it is possible, right at the beginning, at connection a fashion, to suggest the player to pass the small test which would define beauty of the female character. Further it was perceived man's nps, in aggregate with charm, as beauty of the heroine. As a result, man's characters would try to get acquainted with the heroine. Thus some man's nps independently did gifts in the form of colours, ornaments, offered a hand and heart, but some roughly offered money for a night. At the offer of a hand and heart they would become on a knee. Besides it, on beauty of the heroine its availability, quantity of sexual communications, employment by prostitution influenced also. The she made love to men more, the less man's nps reacted to it. That man's nps absolutely did not stir to game, it is possible to provide in a script a pause mode between approaches nps. It would be quite good to realise dependence on beauty of the heroine and riches nps which tries to get acquainted with it and to get relations but as it can be made, I represent.To a fashion it is possible to connect also fashions of intoxication and then it will be possible to realise спаивание heroines man's nps in bars therefore the heroine, after strong intoxication appeared in the morning in bed with nps.It is possible to improve also a wedding procession, for example to create a location of church with the priest and visitors. After the consent of the heroine to marry it was offered to buy a wedding dress then it, in a wedding dress, and her spouse moved to a church location, and under wedding music the heroine went to an altar where it was waited by the groom, and there was a wedding. Then the groom and the bride came back back and went to itself home where there was a first marriage night or it is even better, celebrating of wedding with visitors. It is possible to assign duties to the heroine on housekeeping, food cooking, etc. furtherAlso it is possible to provide effect of jealousy when the husband or the lover found the heroine with other man.It would be quite good to enter nps-maniacs who can catch for the heroine in a dark lane and rape her. Thus, the violence was perceived as a crime.When at the heroine the relations some nps with which at the heroine were intimacy earlier were fastened, depending on the relation to the heroine could start to blackmail her, demanding money or love.If something was pleasant to you, I will be very glad. I hope, you can read the text.)))))

Поделиться сообщением

I will not make Goranga dating system III will make completely new mod called Goranga real life system. There will be those things that Wepwawt and I talked about (kids, pregnancy and other). Also, there will be many other features.In that mod I will use completely new sex system. Up to this time, the sex system is 70% developed. It has some features never seen in any other mod. The rest of the mod will be developed slowly over time (the file is really big).Thanks for your input guys

Скрытое содержимое

Для просмотра скрытого содержимого необходима РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ на сайте.

Изменено пользователем GorangaX

Поделиться сообщением

It is possible to go further and to make not only system new sex, but also to attach to it your other fashions which have been not connected with sex, to construct university where it will be possible to be trained in some specialities, and then to get a job, for example to finish economic faculty, and then to be arranged with the collector of taxes. Thus all will be interconnected. So if you can not pass examination the teacher can suggest to hand over it through bed, also to enter works for people without formation, for example the dancer in a bar, cleaners in the rich house, the loader, hour in an imperial legion, etc. After that fashions it is possible to name safely as Life system and to carry to the category of the global.

Скрытое содержимое

Поделиться сообщением

That's exactly what I'm trying to do.There will be many features from dating, prostitution to other relationships that you can make with NPCs.I don't know about jobs, hunger, thirst, sleeping immersion (i thought about putting all of those). I will see how much time it takes to develop them.The sex system is only plug in into other systems (but important one I think). It's only 5% of the whole work that needs to be done.

Поделиться сообщением

Руская версия есть???

Скрытое содержимое

Goranga, is there will be gameplay for male characters in Your new mod? (sorry, bad english

Скрытое содержимое

Поделиться сообщением

народ подскажите как поставить русскую версию поверх аглицкой, просто я в это деле полное ламо.guys, plz tell me how to install rus version over english version? Sorry for lame question. And my bad english. ^^

Изменено пользователем Waaaaaaagh

Поделиться сообщением

народ подскажите как поставить русскую версию поверх аглицкой, просто я в это деле полное ламо.

Да очень просто: удали esp-шник англ. версии, вместо него поставь русифицированный, подключи в лаучере загрузки плагинов.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост требует одобрения модератора, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...

Важная информация

By using this site, you agree to our Условия использования.